- This template supports STEM teachers and librarians in working collaboratively to create lessons that build science practice and STEM inquiry skills in alignment with state and national science standards, and that address the Common Core literacy shifts around close reading and building textual evidence.
- Remix of:
- STEM Inquiry Lesson Template
- Applied Science, Career and Technical Education, English Language Arts
- Middle School, High School, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Joanna Schimizzi, Darren Scopel, Emily Stern, jason eberl
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.