- As the situation in Syria worsens and the number of Syrian refugees increases, the Reimagine Syria curriculum addresses this need to understand the conflict and how this conflict has and will impact a generation of young Syrians. Through media and conflict analysis, students develop knowledge and skills to better understand the multiples ways conflict affects them and are able to address the driving question: "How can we, as youth, develop productive solutions to conflict in our communities?"
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Interactive, Lesson Plan, Student Guide
- Global Nomads Group (GNG)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
- English, Arabic
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.