- The Wasted: Don't Trash the Earth curriculum asks students to examine the impact of the waste we locally and globally produce and seek creative solutions to reduce this wastefulness by answering the driving question: "How can we, as youth, rethink waste?"
- Arts and Humanities, English Language Arts, Social Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Interactive, Lecture, Lesson Plan, Student Guide
- Global Nomads Group (GNG)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.