- With a focus on education in Afghanistan, the Witness to Education in Afghanistan and Throughout the World curriculum examines global and local examples of how education can be use to create social change. Students address the driving question: "How can we, as youth, utilize education to promote positive change within our communities?"
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Interactive, Lecture, Lesson Plan, Student Guide
- Global Nomads Group (GNG)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.