- This unit integrates a series of lessons on justice system based on given statistical facts. The essential question of the unit is: How can complex text and statistical numbers assist in illustrating the truth of our justice system? In Illustrating the truth through powerful colorful graphs that accentuate the statistics hidden in the text and illustrate facts in a dynamic form.
- English Language Arts, Mathematics
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Luke Blueford, Nestor Gonzalez, Romany Corella
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.