- This is a STEM unit that can be used in conjunction with ITEEA EbD TEEMS Grade 2 Our Environment, Our Health Unit. Teachers might want to use this STEM Unit with environmental units and Earth Day. Students learn about their positive and negative impact on their environment. Students learn that they can have a positive impact on their environment when they use the 4 R’s: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Redesign process.
- Remix of:
- Go Green: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle, and Re-design a Plastic Grocery Bag
- Engineering, Environmental Science, Elementary Education
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- STEMToolkit Administrator
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.