- This STEM challenge can be used during an air unit. Students work together in groups to create a parachute for a lego person. Students are able to find ways to best maximize air resistance. The students need to find the best way to increase the time that the lego person stays in the air when dropped from the second floor to the first floor.
- Remix of:
- Air: Design a Parachute for a Lego Person
- Architecture and Design, Engineering, Elementary Education, Physical Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 4, Grade 7, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- STEMToolkit Administrator
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.