- Students will work in small groups to analyze "The Most Dangerous Game" by Richard Connell and identify examples of imagery. Examples will be recorded in a chart.
- Remix of:
- "The Most Dangerous Game" Imagery Table
- English Language Arts, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Literature
- High School
- Grade 9
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lesson, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Teri France
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.