- This public speaking lesson focuses on presenting and conveying important information, details, facts, and opinions in a concise manner. This lesson presents several different real-world situations where students are asked to share their perspectives, experiences, and stories where they are to give supporting details and facts that are important to the context of different social interactions (talking with peers, colleagues, community, interviews, etc). With the creation of this lesson, different level options of technology integration are offered to allow for flexibility and modifications for this lesson to best serve various classrooms and their students (low tech, medium tech, and high tech options). This lesson will help students analyze a social interaction and/or topic and have them clearly and concisely give an authentic response.
- Remix of:
- Conveying important information concisely in public speaking and interviews
- Higher Education, Speaking and Listening
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Allisha Melroy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.