- This speaking activity allows students to role play a customer and waiter scenario in a restaurant. Warm-up includes a fun Pictionary play-doh sculpting game before moving on to restaurant phrases and then finally the role play. The wrap-up questions use the present perfect tense to ask the students what they ordered, how it tasted, and how much it cost during the role play.
- Remix of:
- German Restaurant/Menu Activity
- Middle School, High School, College / Upper Division
- Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- John Balong
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.