- This document contains answers to Frequently Asked Questions for the Open Educational Resource (OER) Language Teaching Repository.
The Pathways Open Educational Resource (OER) Language Teaching Repository, an initiative from the Boise State University Department of World Languages, is an open and collaborative network of instructional materials and professional development created by and uniquely for Idaho’s K-16 language teachers and students.
Teachers and students participating in the Pathways Project come from different fields of study and schools across Idaho to create open (i.e., free), digital activities that support the teaching and learning of foreign languages and promote intercultural competence. We hope to impact the opportunities learners have to connect to the global world!
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.