- It is important to educate future voters about the issues, processes, and impacts of voting in elections. These resources include links to lesson plans, videos, games, and printables to assist teachers K—12 to promote civic participation and voting.
- Political Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Jerry Price, Jerry Price, Zac Murphy, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.