- Students will talk about future careers and how to interview. They will discuss several interview questions and styles through different scenarios with a partner. Students will also decide how to appropriately answer questions or how to come to a resolution to these situations on their own or with a partner. Students will be able expand their answers using formal language in an interview style activity.
- Remix of:
- Spanish Level 4, Activity 05: La Entrevista / The Interview (Face-to-Face)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.