- In this activity, students will go shopping at different grocery stores in search of the best prices for their foods. Students will use vocabulary involving food, money, and numbers. They will also learn about culture through use of discussing grocery stores. Students will also learn how to ask and answer questions about shopping and selling.
- Remix of:
- Vamos al Súpermercado/Let's go to the Supermarket- Spanish, Novice High
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.