- This activity will expose students to the types of currency from Spanish speaking countries. Students will purchase items through an "auction". Students will practice numbers in Spanish and will also use adjectives to describe items that they can sell and buy. Students will practice using vocabulary to persuade others to buy a product and make deals with others when purchasing the product.
- Remix of:
- La Subasta/The Auction- Spanish, Novice Mid
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.