- Students will learn about and get the opportunity to practice the Spanish days of the week through two different activities. First, they will be asked to place the days of the week in order (for both the United States and Spanish speaking countries' calendars). Then, they will be asked to respond to what day of the week they do a certain activity. Students will also get additional practice with different school subjects through two interactive games.
- Remix of:
- Spanish Level 1, Activity 05: Días de la Semana y las materias / Days of the Week and School Subjects (Face-to-Face)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.