- During this interpretive reading and listening activity students will start by answering some simple travel questions. Then, students will listen to a voice recording and attempt to answer questions on a worksheet. Using that information, they will decide in partners where they would want to study abroad and present the necessary information to the large group.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Gabby Bates, Mardy Morales, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.