- This OER course using a new textbook is based a section of MAT103 Pre-Calculus. It is a preparatory course for Calculus. It builds upon the intermediate level of Algebra and makes intensive use of technology to conceptualize functions and methods of function manipulation with emphasis on quantitative change. All course content written by Fahmil Shah. Added to OER Commons by Victoria Vidal.
- Algebra, Calculus, Functions, Trigonometry
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Victoria Vidal
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.