Rockefeller Archive Center, Primary Source Unit:
Table of Contents:
- How to Use This Unit
- General Introduction
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Broadcast and Visualization and Comprehension Strategies
- Lesson 2: What is Media? Connecting to Radio Broadcast
- Lesson 3: Zeroing in on Fake News
- Lesson 4: Storytelling and Credibility
- Lesson 5: How Credible was the War of the Worlds Broadcast?
- Lesson 6: Point of View Writing and Flipgrid
- Lesson 7: Look, Listen, Learn
- Lesson 8: What Do the Numbers Suggest?
- Lesson 9: Was the 1938 War of the Worlds Broadcast Fake News?
- Lesson 10: The Debate
- Primary Sources
- About Us