- Students will use accurate nutrition information and current research-based guidelines to describe the importance of drinking water and eating a variety of nutrient-dense foods to balance nutritional needs in a variety of settings while evaluating food labels, specifically snacks the students are eating often.
Students will also demonstrate how to balance caloric intake with caloric expenditure to maintain, gain, or reduce weight in a healthy manner while reading food labels.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Emily Tate
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.