- Poetic Douglass is a fun way to read and engage in a text while still respecting the content of the material. It is part note taking, part creative expression, and the end result is a comprehensive class wide interpretation of the text.
- Arts and Humanities, Literature, English Language Arts, Composition and Rhetoric, Reading Literature, Speaking and Listening, History, U.S. History
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Primary Source, Reading
- Mario Montes
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.