- Some students struggle with how to address people with different forms of "you" based on formality and familiarity with the person. This activity allows students to decide how they will talk to someone based on the name tag they have on. The expectation is that they will introduce themselves, then ask one or two simple questions using the correct conjugation and form of address.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.