- Each student is given Person card with information that matches other cards held by classmates. They need to ask each other questions about who they are in German so they are able to find a match. If they think they have found their match, they compare emojis to confirm. This activity can be expanded by having students describe themselves or describe each other at the beginning or end of the activity.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom, Shawn Moak
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.