- Resist Painting
A Lesson Developed by
1. To learn about the art method of resist
2. To create a painting using the art resist method
3. To use the art elements of line, color and negative and positive space to create art and manipulate art materials
This lesson would be appropriate for all ages—children to senior citizens.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.