- Recycled Book Boxes
(art + literature)
Rather than traditional pages, the interior of these “books” will hold objects collected by students. An “art box” book could contain samples of texture, color, form, and line or other examples of design elements or styles. Or a more personalized box “about me” could hold a collection of tiny photos, poems and small keepsakes. Students explore the anatomy of a book as they assemble these book boxes.
Grade Levels 3-12
Note: instructions and materials based on a class of 25 students. Adjust as needed.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.