- Positive Imaging Collage
A Lesson Developed and Contributed by
1. The participants will focus on positive attributes they possess or goals they wish to achieve
2. The participants will create a collage that will remind them of those positive qualities and goals to inspire them
Any age can enjoy this lesson but it may be particularly helpful for children, teens and those working on attaining a positive life style and self-image.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.