- Negative Space Tree Drawing
A Copyrighted Activity Re-Posted with Permission from
The participants will:
1. Use the art elements of line, color and negative and positive space to create art
2. Use nature as the inspiration for their art
Cheryl works with children and they were the focus for her in creating this lesson but this activity could be used with all ages. This is a perfect project for winter or early spring before trees have budded and leafed out.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.