- Illustrated Name Design “Ice Breaker”
A Lesson Submitted by
The participants will:
1. Use art and language to share information about each other’s interests, backgrounds, important life events, etc.
2. Create art using art elements and the letters in the participants’ names
3. Use the artwork as name plates for future
Suitable for all who have the ability to write their names.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.