- My Story Collage
A Lesson Developed and Submitted by
Cathy Harrington and Marilyn Stadler
The participants will:
1. Collect mementoes, pictures and art elements that are important and meaningful to them
2. Utilize art elements and the art form of Collage to create art
3. Use language, written and oral, to share information about the art they have created
Would be suitable for ages elementary to senior citizens. Storytelling has wonderful healing power. When it is combined with Collage, it provides an avenue for the creation of personal art and gives a “voice” to the artist.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.