- This document is a history of the challenges of starting an FTC Robotics Program as a class (as opposed to a club). The intended audience includes anyone who is thinking of starting an FTC Robotics program whether class or club. The reason “FTC” is specifically mentioned is that involvement with a major national program has many positive (and negative) aspects. The goal of this document is to provide the reader a compendium of all the problems (and posited solutions) we encountered.
- Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- R.Tinling, A.McQueen & M.Addy at Lincoln High School
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.