- Kitchen Art Ideas
With Lessons Inspired by the Teachings of
The participants will “think outside the box” to:
1. Search for materials found in the kitchen than can be used in the art process
2. Create art using “unconventional” kitchen equipment, tools and materials
These activities can be enjoyed by all age groups. All that is required is a little imagination.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.