- Inside My Heart
A Copyrighted Activity Created by and Re-posted with Permission from Kristina Marcelli Sargent http://kristinamarcelli.wordpress.com
The participants will:
1. Identify those people, animals, memories, etc. that they hold dear in their hearts
2. Use color and symbolism to show importance of those listed above in their lives
3. Reflect on their “heart” and acknowledge their feelings
This activity was designed for children but could be helpful for any age of participant in recognizing those people (and other things) that have held importance in their lives.
- Arts and Humanities, Art History, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.