- Holiday Arts!
Lessons Submitted by
Cathy Harrington, Marilyn Stadler and Donna Williams
In the USA one thing is certain—Americans love to celebrate their holidays! Decorating homes and communities, serving tables laden with holiday food and enjoying family/community activities all play a big role in celebrating the traditions, cultures and heritages that make up this great country
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.