- Hands in Action
A Lesson Inspired by the Teachings of Liz Shea-McCoy With a “Full-Body” Adaptation by Susan Brasch http://www.susanjbrasch.com Also included is a Link to the Copyrighted Dick Blick Lesson Plan Aboriginal Hand Prints www.dickblick.com which can also be found in this hub.
1. To Learn about the importance of hands
2. To identify the many uses of hands
3. To create art using hands (and other body parts) as both a vehicle and an inspiration
4. To incorporate the elements of color, pattern, line, symmetry and negative positive space into the creation of art
This lesson is appropriate for all ages and audiences but is ideal for elementary-aged children.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.