- Feelings Mandala
A Copyrighted Activity Created by and Re-posted with Permission from
Kristina Marcelli Sargent
The participants will:
1. Be introduced to the art form of mandalas
2. Explore emotions and assign a color for each emotion
3. Reflect on their personal emotions and color in a mandala to represent the frequency of their emotions by using space and color
Kristina designed this activity for children but it can easily be adapted to all ages. It is an excellent way for the participants to explore emotions.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.