- This Introductory Chemistry textbook was developed by the Chemistry faculty at Montgomery College, and provided by Professor Patricia Takahara. The book is meant for students with very little or no background in chemistry. Concepts here are presented at a very basic level in order to provide the foundation for college-level general chemistry. This book is used in Introductory Chemistry, a non-credit, preparatory course at Montgomery College (Maryland).
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- OpenStax, Rice University
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.