- This interactive lesson helps students understand how companies use algorithms to sort job applicants. It also encourages students to reflect on how digital data mining also can contribute to the hiring process. Students examine resumes and digital data to consider the ways in which our data may open or close opportunities in an increasingly digitized hiring market.
- Computer Science, Information Science, Business and Communication, English Language Arts
- High School, Career / Technical
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Shana Ferguson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.