- Based on the latest findings at the intersection of neuroscience and modern digital technology, "Let’s Explore Arabic Alphabet: An Interactive Guide to the Arabic Writing System" is an interactive, multimedia course designed to build foundational skills required for fluent reading, writing, speaking, and listening. Along with aiming to help students learn and retain information at a more efficient pace, the course also seeks to make the entire learning process fun and enjoyable.
"Let’s Explore Arabic Alphabet: An Interactive Guide to the Arabic Writing System" avails itself of vivid illustrations and easily understood language to convey important, building-block lessons on reading, writing, identifying, and pronouncing Arabic letters. As an e-book, the course is available for download with iBooks on a Mac laptop, desktop, or iPad. Assuming no prior knowledge of Arabic on the part of its readers, the material is best suited for children eight years old and up.
- Arts and Humanities
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Interactive
- CLASSRoad Admin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0
- English, Arabic
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.