- Family Tree (art and character studies)
Children have many family members and pets and friends who are “honorary” family. Have students discuss their family and describe how they look. This project can hold lots of different people. The child needs to put themselves at the top of the tree.
This lesson can also be used for character or historical figures studies.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Lesson
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.