- This lesson could be done with most adults and older kids. It is especially good for
elderly women, as many of them have fond memories of sewing and fabric crafts,
yet they can no longer do those crafts due to vision or fine motor impairments.
This project allows them to make something beautiful with fabric that doesn’t
involve any sewing.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.