- Through this lesson, students in 3rd-5th grade will understand how the human history of a local creek (Whatcom Creek in this example) affects the health of salmon populations. This lesson is an active way to engage students in graphing through the use of models and uses critical thinking to understand implications of human actions in the past and in the future.
- Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, U.S. History
- Upper Primary
- Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Game, Interactive, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Barbara Soots, Hannah Newell
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.