- This lesson includes Slide to introduce the concepts of financial statements in accounting. They include definitions and an example to show how the three statements are connected and the order they should be prepared. Two additional activities are included to use as review of concepts -- which accounts go in each statement. It should be paired with a textbook problem in which students practice creating financial statement. I have included a quiz, so if a teacher does not have a text book, they could use that as the practice problem.
- Remix of:
- Nebraska Career and Technical Education Lesson Plan Template
- Business and Communication, Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Shannon Quible
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.