- Communication is key in our daily lives. We need to have access to what is on our calendar – the school calendar. And yes, it’s great to have it electronically, but when there is a large group of people checking dates for an event it’s nice to have a large format for at-a-glance information. In this lesson, students will learn to create a large format 18” x 24” calendar file that could be printed and posted in a classroom to use for reference to upcoming events for the month. In our small community it has also become a public relations tool for our school and several are posted in businesses throughout our school district. Using the picture file format of the design, the calendar is also shared electronically each month for smaller print format in the community newsletter and online access.
- Remix of:
- Nebraska IT/CS Lesson Plan Template
- Business and Communication, Communication, Graphic Design, Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Lisa Fox
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.