- Unit 1 covers the introduction and about the drawings I have my student do before introducing blueprint reading. Since I only have a short time to cover blueprint this gives them a little better understanding of what blueprints are and how they are used.
Unit 2 is a short video covering basic concepts of blueprint reading,
Unit 3 can be used for lectures over blueprinting. It uses the website WikiHow and it has three parts with several sections in each. It has diagram included with each section, It also explains various places one can learn more about blueprint reading,
- Architecture and Design, Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Primary Source
- David Russell
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.