- In this unit students will …
Define, identify, analyze, and effectively use four persuasive techniques.
Define, identify, analyze, and effectively use persuasive rhetoric.
Effectively use the writing process to create a persuasive essay and persuade the reader of their position on an established topic.
Extend their knowledge of persuasive techniques and rhetoric to create a real-world multimedia product using or teaching persuasion.
- Remix of:
- BlendEd Best Practices Unit Plan Template
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Lauren Rabourn
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.