- This lesson was designed for the ESUCC BlendEd Best Practices Project by Kristen Evans. Through this unit, students will expand their understand and knowledge of coding using different applications. Through this coding adventure, students will be able to understand how algorithms work when plugged into coding sequences. The basics of coding will be the focus of this unit, while also learning to read, write, and debug code. Reading and problem solving skills will be utilized throughout the unit.
- Remix of:
- BlendEd Best Practices Unit Plan Template
- Computer Science, Education
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 4, Grade 7
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Mellissa Donohoe, Kristen Evans
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.