- Students will create an Adobe Spark to demonstrate the cell cycle and mitosis. Students take pictures of hand signals to model the cell cycle and mitosis, creating a digital storybook of the stages, with short descriptions of each stage. Students also add a section about abnormal cell cycles and cancer, with a specific example named and described. Students use Adobe Spark to link the stages of the cell cycle together and animate the process, simplifying the concepts to make them easier to remember.
- Remix of:
- Digital Age Skill: Chemistry - Demonstrating Gas Law
- Applied Science, Computer Science, Information Science, Educational Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Molly Aschoff, Carol Oltman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.