- In this unit students will define, identify, and explain 5 types of text structure. Students will explain how text and graphic features enhance a text. They will determine the type of figurative language used in a text. Students will summarize a given text.
- Remix of:
- BlendEd Best Practices Unit Plan Template
- Education, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Literature
- Middle School
- Grade 6
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Rick Meyer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.