- This lesson was created by Courtney Baker as part of the Nebraska ESUCC Special Project Digital Age Skills.
Students will explore social issues that plague our society and the world to find an issue they are passionate about or are interested in learning more about.
Through a process of questioning, students will develop research questions that they will seek the answers to by conducting research of a variety of sources both in print and digital.
Students will create a blog site to share their research findings and write 8 blog posts, each focusing on answering a different question or aspect of their social issue, using evidence from credible sources. Their blogs will be published and shared with an authentic audience.
- Remix of:
- Digital Age Skill: Chemistry - Demonstrating Gas Law
- Information Science, English Language Arts, Composition and Rhetoric
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson
- Molly Aschoff, Amy Coufal
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.