- In this unit, students will understand where “fake news” comes from, why it exists and how they can think like fact checkers to become fluent consumers, evaluators, and creators of information. They will apply this knowledge by selecting a controversial topic to evaluate, synthesize, and analyze all aspects before sharing with a local audience.
- Remix of:
- BlendEd Best Practices Unit Plan Template
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Crystal Hurt, Beth Kabes
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.